Dexter

Started by Wraith, Dec 19, 2007, 01:44:18 AM

Author
Dexter (Read 75,577 times)

Shasvre

An interview with Jennifer Carpenter and Michel C. Hall

http://uk.tv.ign.com/dor/objects/847265/dexter/videos/sdcc09cap_dexter_vdi_072309.html

It's nice to hear that Deb will continue with her investigation of her father's past.  :)

BTW, nice video ShadowPred.  ;D

Shasvre

I'm watching the first episode of the fourth season as I write this, and it is amazing.  ;D

It's not supposed to be released until September 27th, but it was leaked a few days ago.

Did anyone else see it? Thoughts? I especially loved the second opening scene, where you see the effects the baby has on poor Dexter's life.

ShadowPred

I ahve not seen it, and I will wait, that is unless i come across it somewhere along the way lol.

vortep

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 26, 2009, 07:20:45 PM
I

Did anyone else see it? Thoughts? I especially loved the second opening scene, where you see the effects the baby has on poor Dexter's life.

Well, i have been Lithgow fan for many years, but in only 2 scenes in that first episode, he was just brilliant! And the preformance was also very, very bold

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: vortep on Aug 27, 2009, 12:08:17 AMWell, i have been Lithgow fan for many years, but in only 2 scenes in that first episode, he was just brilliant! And the preformance was also very, very bold

Yeah, I never imagined he could be so scary, cold and... well, f**ked up. Love him.

It was great to see Lundy again, he was one of the best things with the second season. :)

I seriously think that Dexter have one of the best casts in the history of TV. I really can't think of any other show with as many great actors as this.

Shasvre

What do you all think about the new season?

I watched the fourth episode today, and the ending was great.

Spoiler
Both Lundy and Deb got shot by, presumably Trinity or Anton. Lundy is dead, that much is for sure, but Deb survives. I read some of the previews for the coming episodes on Wikipedia, and it seems like Dexter and Trinity will form some sort of relationship. It also seems like Deb will find out about Dexter's secret sometime in the next five episodes or so.
[close]

I'm really looking forward to the next episode, because this is really exciting right now. ;D

Eidotemit

So far, I am really enjoying this season. Episode four was excellent.

That Yellow Alien

I've got to watch it tonight. Better then S3 so far.

Though I'm questioning some of Dexter's logic in that last episode.

Eidotemit

New stresses of family life. Ep.4 was much much better than the last one.

That Yellow Alien

Ok, watched episode 4. Fantasic. Rita and the kids leaving is exactly what both Dexter and I needed. It allowed for him to go back to his older, less inhibited self.

ShadowPred

Freaking episode was nuts! Loved it!

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Spoiler
Who do you think it was that shot them at the end? Trinity, Vacation Killer, or Anton?
[close]

That Yellow Alien

Spoiler
I don't think it was Trinity. In the preview for the next episode, it shows his genuine surprise at the news. I think something larger is going on.
[close]

ShadowPred

Well I thought at first it was Trinity but then my dad said that it was Anton but i thought he was being racist as always...but idk, could just be some guy for all we know.

Shasvre

I don't think it's just "some guy", that would be really boring. I think it's Anton.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed