AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie

Started by War Wager, Apr 22, 2008, 04:29:38 PM

Which is your least fave movie of the whole franchise?

Predator
6 (1%)
Predator 2
15 (2.6%)
AvP: Alien vs. Predator
51 (8.8%)
AvPR: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
270 (46.5%)
Alien
9 (1.5%)
Aliens
7 (1.2%)
AlienĀ³
37 (6.4%)
Alien Resurrection
102 (17.6%)
Predators
12 (2.1%)
Prometheus
26 (4.5%)
Alien Covenant
12 (2.1%)
The Predator
34 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 561

Author
AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie (Read 237,669 times)

SpaceMarines

The A:R ones at least looked like living creatures. Atrocious Alien designs, as you said, but they felt real.

Those other ones? I don't even know. They were... terrible. Floppy, blatant men in suits.

Gosutoraida

Yes, i'll admit I didn't like the Requiem aliens that much, but they seem more menacing than the Hybrids from Rez. Fleshier look really messed up.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Oct 22, 2011, 02:17:11 PM
Yes, i'll admit I didn't like the Requiem aliens that much, but they seem more menacing than the Hybrids from Rez. Fleshier look really messed up.

That's hilarious. Requiem Aliens were canon fodder, how in the hell is that "more menacing"?

Gosutoraida

They can hide more better because of their colour. You can't expect a brown alien to hide well around pipes and stuff. No, no. You'd have to be mentally challenged or something to miss that out.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Oct 22, 2011, 07:58:40 PM
They can hide more better because of their colour. You can't expect a brown alien to hide well around pipes and stuff. No, no. You'd have to be mentally challenged or something to miss that out.

The A:R aliens where deadly as hell. talking about mentally challenged, damn that takes me back to AVP-r.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Oct 22, 2011, 07:58:40 PM
They can hide more better because of their colour. You can't expect a brown alien to hide well around pipes and stuff.
Unless it's a Jeunet film in which a great load of stuff is in those tones. ;D
Also: apply the same principle to the A3 Runner (even though it hadn't the same color scheme).

Gosutoraida

Runners are more aggresive though.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

What's that to do with the color scheme?

Gosutoraida

Alien 3 setting was a hot planet, and the tnse inside. It's easily enough for an Alien to hide there, even if it was brown.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I don't really understand that.
Same let's say "principle" applies to the A:R Aliens too, then. Auriga is brown, Aliens have no problem hiding in it.

Gosutoraida

Yes, but theres like seven or so hybrid aliens. Even if they were perfectly camoflauged, the aliens would still stand out.

SpaceMarines

What is this, I don't even...

PsyKore

PsyKore

Gosutoraida

It's just my personal preference. I like the Requiem aliens more than Resurrection hybrids. Your opinions may differ.

SpaceMarines

It's not that. It's the fact that this:

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Oct 25, 2011, 11:16:31 PM
Yes, but theres like seven or so hybrid aliens. Even if they were perfectly camoflauged, the aliens would still stand out.

Makes absolutely no sense. It's... it's meaningless.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed