New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,363,710 times)

MrSpaceJockey

Ahh, 11.  Welcome Pirahna, hope you enjoy your stay.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Hi my names Shadow im an alco - Wait wrong place. My bad.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: I Shadow I on May 16, 2011, 04:12:50 PM
Hi my names Shadow im an alco - Wait wrong place. My bad.

Don't worry Shadow your secret is safe here  ;).

Totemaster

Hi, everyone! :)

I'm Totemaster. I've been lurking here for a week or two.

I always liked Alien and Aliens, and this year, I had a marathon of sorts where I finally got round to watching the rest of the Alien sequels, the Predator trilogy, and the AVP films, all of which I loved (...except AVP: Requiem :p I tolerated the first one XD).

Anyways, I'm also a big fan of sci-fi in general, my primary fandoms being Jurassic Park and Doctor Who.
In fact, my friend and I are planning two crossovers with Doctor Who, one of which is a fanfic (Doctor Who/Predator), and the other one a stop-motion film (Doctor Who/Alien), so keep your eyes peeled for those here on this forum. ;)

Cheers,
Totemaster.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Totemaster on May 20, 2011, 12:43:17 PM

I always liked Alien and Aliens, and this year, I had a marathon of sorts where I finally got round to watching the rest of the Alien sequels, the Predator trilogy, and the AVP films, all of which I loved (...except AVP: Requiem :p I tolerated the first one XD).

Anyways, I'm also a big fan of sci-fi in general, my primary fandoms being Jurassic Park and Doctor Who.
In fact, my friend and I are planning two crossovers with Doctor Who, one of which is a fanfic (Doctor Who/Predator), and the other one a stop-motion film (Doctor Who/Alien), so keep your eyes peeled for those here on this forum. ;)

Cheers,
Totemaster.

Welcome friend. I'm the resident Spirit of Vengeance.  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Cheers,
Totemaster.

Welcome Totemaster, it's good to have you with us :)

DarkMajesty

Cheers,
Totemaster.

Hi and welcome Totemaster!

Purebreedalien

Cheers,
Totemaster.

Welcome to the boards, Totemaster!

Masseffect Freak

Hello I'm ME Freak. Its my favorite game pretty much. I'm a big rpg and shooter fan. I was a Marine sniper, no longer am, did my tours of duty and now I'm just enjoying life with my family and being a member of SWAT in the city I live in.

I am a long time Alien and predator fan. The avp movies aren't great, I expected better, however I do like the games.

I mainly play rpg's and shooters when I have the time, my job keeps me busy, always training and running drills. So yeah that's me pretty much.

Some of my fav games are

AVP 2

Halo (all of them)

CoD (please don't expect me to be a sniper on that game, so unrealistic. Real snipers behave so much differently.)

Final Fanatasy Games

And well Masseffect (Because it gives me both worlds of shooters and RPGs)

And well that's me.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Piranha_222 on May 07, 2011, 06:17:15 AM
Hi everyone im piranha

my age is 11

birthday August 6

Welcome to the site, but you are 11 years old. The chances are that you might get banned for being underage  :-[.Also welcome to the site as well, Totemaster. I hope both of you will enjoy this site.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Masseffect Freak on May 22, 2011, 03:19:27 PM
Hello I'm ME Freak. Its my favorite game pretty much. I'm a big rpg and shooter fan. I was a Marine sniper, no longer am, did my tours of duty and now I'm just enjoying life with my family and being a member of SWAT in the city I live in.

I am a long time Alien and predator fan. The avp movies aren't great, I expected better, however I do like the games.

I mainly play rpg's and shooters when I have the time, my job keeps me busy, always training and running drills. So yeah that's me pretty much.

Some of my fav games are

AVP 2

Halo (all of them)

CoD (please don't expect me to be a sniper on that game, so unrealistic. Real snipers behave so much differently.)

Final Fanatasy Games

And well that's me.

Welcome to the boards, Masseffect Freak. :)

The Captain

Welcome new folks

Ghost Rider

Some of my fav games are

AVP 2

Halo (all of them)

Final Fanatasy Games

And well that's me.

Welcome friend. :)

Masseffect Freak

Thankyou for the warm welcome guys.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Some of my fav games are

AVP 2

Halo (all of them)

Final Fanatasy Games

And well that's me.

Welcome soldier, good to have ya :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed