New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,363,904 times)

Topazora

Topazora

Hello, please call me Topaz.  Of course, I'm a fan of Aliens and Predator, if I weren't I wouldn't be here.  But mostly Predator- however Aliens is that franchise that haunts my childhood so there's a deep love for them as well.
You can find me on facebook, Deviant Art, and Fanfiction.net.  I am also a member of Predafiles.net- that probably says a lot right there.
I actually did enjoy AvP, though as a stand alone movie- as a cannon, not so much.  I do have the AvP Omnibi, a bittersweet read.
I look forward to posting on this forum and talking to people.

Master Chief

Welcome Aboard recruit Topaz.  Enjoy your stay.

DJ Pu$$yface

Welcome to AVPGalaxy.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Topazora on Sep 15, 2011, 10:02:29 PM
Hello, please call me Topaz.  Of course, I'm a fan of Aliens and Predator, if I weren't I wouldn't be here.  But mostly Predator- however Aliens is that franchise that haunts my childhood so there's a deep love for them as well.
You can find me on facebook, Deviant Art, and Fanfiction.net.  I am also a member of Predafiles.net- that probably says a lot right there.
I actually did enjoy AvP, though as a stand alone movie- as a cannon, not so much.  I do have the AvP Omnibi, a bittersweet read.
I look forward to posting on this forum and talking to people.

Good to have you! Look forward to talking with you too :)

Hicksismyhero

Hello I am Hicksismyhero, Love anything Aliens or Predator. Married with two boys. So collecting is slow. Although I am lucky my wife loves the Alien Anthology Blu-Rays. Have lots of the comics both Alien and Predator. Kids are still young so most of my stuff is up high or boxed up. Figures love the Hot Toys and can only afford Neca which are hard to find here.(Houston,Tx). Also other than that it is my Goal to save for a Pulse Rifle Replica.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Hicksismyhero on Sep 16, 2011, 01:35:24 AM
Hello I am Hicksismyhero, Love anything Aliens or Predator. Married with two boys. So collecting is slow. Although I am lucky my wife loves the Alien Anthology Blu-Rays. Have lots of the comics both Alien and Predator. Kids are still young so most of my stuff is up high or boxed up. Figures love the Hot Toys and can only afford Neca which are hard to find here.(Houston,Tx). Also other than that it is my Goal to save for a Pulse Rifle Replica.

Welcome friend. :) A fellow southerner? That's nice.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hicksismyhero on Sep 16, 2011, 01:35:24 AM

I'd love to know how long you think you can keep your toys that way ;) welcome!!!

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome Hicksismyhero and Topaz enjoy your stay with the other Alien and Predator fans :) Oh and Hickismyhero good luck in getting a pulse rifle replica.

armothe

armothe

Hi guys,
Longtime Aliens & Predator fan. Just now registering on the forum due to some questions I have.

-A

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, armothe. Ask away...but don't ask me. 8)

thatsnotoursystem

Hello, I'm thatsnotoursystem.I'm a fan of everything in the Alien universe.
(I had to be fairly creative coming up with a username since all the good ones are long gone)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to our board. Have fun! :)

Primus

Primus

Hi, I have just registered to this forum, because yes I like the Alien and Predator franchises.

I first saw the Predator movies at ten years old and I loved them. I only recently watched the Alien and AVP movies, but nonetheless I liked them as well. My favourite movie would probably have to be Predators. Hope I don't get blasted for this.

I "spied" on the boards' months before I registered. Can't wait to discuss about our favourite monsters! :D

And yes, my name shows that I like Transformers franchise, but my avatar shows that I'm an even bigger fan of Batman. The recent movies and games have been fantastic. I can't wait until Batman: Arkham City comes out.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruit Primus, have fun!

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Nice to meet you Primus. Glad that you liked Predators as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed