You Guys Need To Play This Game!

Started by Vakarian, Oct 02, 2008, 08:53:35 PM

Author
You Guys Need To Play This Game! (Read 17,758 times)

Xenoscream

Cool, thanks for the links, the board game is hard as hell! I got to the second level with about half of the marines and then got raped by my own grenades

SpaceMarines

First choice I came to, I died. :D

Xenoscream

On the Board game any tips for the seond level?

I seem to do OK on the first- moving as a squad I keep the flamers at the front and back, but I always loose a few people.

The second level is just too damn hard, I tried using grenades to help but I just end up killing my own people.

predxeno

predxeno

Thanks for posting this up, I remember the first game.  I played it while I was a fledgling AvP fan, before I saw the films; at the time, I thought it was very disturbing.

EDIT: Is there an online game for the original Alien board game, like there was for the Aliens board game?

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 24, 2010, 04:01:54 AM
First choice I came to, I died. :D
I take it you tried to get away from the nestromo huh? lol (before any of you ask i did that on my second try to see all the other death scenes)

Anyways you guys aren't going to believe this but i beat the first game on my first try and man that ending is creepy. :P

It was pure luck to i just clicked randomly.

Spoiler
That princess alien is freaky, DO NOT SHOOT HER, RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!
[close]

predxeno

predxeno

Good for you.  I'm writing a fan fic similar to this where you get to choose different paths.  Here's a link:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=32493.0

Since AvPGalaxy no longer lets me post files, you'll need to give your email address so I could email you the chapters.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I...Hate...This...f**king...Board...Game....Goddamn Grenades xD

predxeno

predxeno

Did anybody notice that the second level has a glitch.  Sometimes you can't get your characters to crawl through the ventilation areas. >:(

Vakarian

Vakarian

Yeah Thats What Happened To Me A Few Times, If Your Lucky You Can Cut Across The Corners or try using a flamethrower if you have one, Sucks But that you need Newt, dumbshit can only move 2 spaces at a time >: (

predxeno

predxeno

I know. >:(

predxeno

predxeno

I need help beating the 3rd level of the board game.  I sometimes have a lot of marines helping me like Hicks, Apone, Vasquez, Drake, and Frost; but they all end of dying or getting taken by the Aliens.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: zShadow on Nov 07, 2010, 05:50:39 PM

Revisting the game after two years I see  ;)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: EEV2650 on Nov 11, 2010, 12:46:01 PM
Quote from: zShadow on Nov 07, 2010, 05:50:39 PM

Revisting the game after two years I see  ;)

Yeah Man, Been So Busy With Work And School I Found some time to come back to this website and found this post =D, Man that game gets harder everytime you play it, its mostly about chance on where the aliens land man, if one spawns directly ontop of a marine, your f**ked. xD

Xenoscream

Can you actually "win"?

On the last level you can simply cut your losses and press the elevator switch and the games ends.

The key to the second level is having someone with the flame thrower alive, you can then go through the vent flaming the ground as you go and keep almost everyone alive.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Nah, You Can't Actually "Win" The Game, This Is Just A Prototype Of The Game, I Think The Creator Of The Game Has Kind Of Abandoned The Project, I Haven't Really Checked Up On It Lately.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed