Forum dieing?

Started by MartyPredator, Nov 21, 2008, 02:11:33 PM

Author
Forum dieing? (Read 9,499 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 13, 2009, 08:25:30 PM
Uh... Aliens: Colonial Marines and the new Untitled Aliens Versus Predator game? They ring a bell or two? Lol.

A:CM has now been put back to at least 2010, and the new AvP game has only just been announced. We have had no new info on CM for a long time, and we won't be getting anything on AvP for even longer.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 13, 2009, 08:59:27 PM
Nevermind. Still a long time for people to gather the hype.

And it's also a long time for people to stay interested and not lose faith with the repeated knock-backs we keep being given. Aliens RPG? That's all I was saying lol

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

We only get one or two more members a day.

War Wager

War Wager

I'd say thats a good thing. ^ Most of them are noobs to the franchise and keep remaking threads without searching first. Kinda gets to 'ya after a while.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yeah like me! ;D

Hey we just got a new member

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: War Wager on Feb 14, 2009, 09:43:07 PM
Most of them are noobs to the franchise and keep remaking threads without searching first. Kinda gets to 'ya after a while.

Well me being a noobs...its not as redundant (yet) ;) as to you veteran members ....I'm happy when I see  new members post. Makes the membership stronger, more diverse :).

AVP fans from so many continents  ;D

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Actually I'm not new to the franchise just new to the website.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I hate how when i get online at 12 (eastern time) the forum is beginning to die when i get online. For the next 8 hours that i'm online no one posts much or at all.

Alien³

Alien³

THIS SITE WILL NEVER DIE!!!!

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

"Blarg! He's dead."

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Nah this site is well fortified with member you may think its dying due to no REAL avp news

Alien³

Alien³

We still have 1,000,001 things to talk about, even without any new news.

Interfa

Interfa

So, this forum will never die=)

Chris P

Chris P

No, the forum's doing just fine.  Don't worry about that. Once the new games come out and AVP 3 (the film), this site will be booming.... again. ;)  Not to mention all the talk of a Predator 3 and Alien5, the franchise and site are FAR from over.

The Demon

The Demon

Oh I'm back (The Wolf)

not that anyone cares. People don't seem to get along with me here.

Chris P

Chris P

Where'd you go "The Wolf"? Did you get banned or something?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed