Godzilla
101 (75.4%)
King Kong
25 (18.7%)
I don't know?
8 (6%)

Total Members Voted: 133

Author
The GODZILLA thread (Read 2,524,939 times)

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Quote from: Cougerboy on Dec 26, 2023, 12:07:28 PM
Quote from: DarthJoker45 on Dec 24, 2023, 11:49:43 PMSome new pictures for GXK The New Empire toys have been floating around today that give us our first look at a brand new titan.

Spoiler

Yeah, that's the new rumored titan that might feature in the flim, shi...eh, on second thought, I don't know should we be discussing this, as its potentially spoiler material?

That is the reason that I put it in spoiler tags.  :laugh:

Also....

https://twitter.com/KaijuNewsOutlet/status/1739846688481612236

BigChapismyBestFriend

BigChapismyBestFriend

I feel like that -1 is better off as a stand alone

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Toho should keep experimenting, if only because the bulk of the Reiwa era so far is still the anime trilogy.  :laugh:

BigChapismyBestFriend

BigChapismyBestFriend

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 27, 2023, 07:06:34 PMToho should keep experimenting, if only because the bulk of the Reiwa era so far is still the anime trilogy.  :laugh:
I mean I know it's not bad when it having a sequel it's just that I feel it's better off as a standalone like shin

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

I think that I had too much internet for the night...

Source: Kaiju Kombat Facebook page

razeak

razeak

Minus 1 is amazing. The funny thing about Athens, Ohio, is that the movie theater is wall to wall packed for every Godzilla film from 2014 forward. I always walk out thinking it's going to make a billion domestic lol.  It's crazy that theater didn't play Shin. I had to drive 90 minutes to Columbus to watch that with my sons.

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: razeak on Jan 03, 2024, 02:30:43 PMMinus 1 is amazing. The funny thing about Athens, Ohio, is that the movie theater is wall to wall packed for every Godzilla film from 2014 forward. I always walk out thinking it's going to make a billion domestic lol.  It's crazy that theater didn't play Shin. I had to drive 90 minutes to Columbus to watch that with my sons.

So Athens is apparently a hotbed for Godzilla fans...you learn something new everyday.

razeak

razeak

You would think you were going to something like a premiere. Kids with action figures, adults with the tshirts etc.  The coolest thing about seeing Minus One was the Japanese fellow I take Muay Thai with ordering his ticket by saying "Gojira" lol.

Kong: Skull Island was packed just the same on release. As well as both Pacific Rims.  The only other movies there that did that were The Force Awakens and Endgame.

DarthJoker45

Master Chief

Master Chief

That sounds good to me!

razeak

razeak

Finished Monarch episode 5. I'm sometimes they have made an interesting show even though you don't see a lot of monster candy at this point. Cate is great.

nanison

nanison

In Quest for fire there is no dialogue during the entire film and it is a masterpiece.

BigChapismyBestFriend

BigChapismyBestFriend

I'm looking forward into watching Godzilla x Kong, Looks pretty fun

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed