Sign the petition - Dedicated Servers and Mod Tools for AvP3

Started by |ES|REDRUM|LDR|, Oct 21, 2009, 08:56:20 PM

Author
Sign the petition - Dedicated Servers and Mod Tools for AvP3 (Read 28,832 times)

snaileri

Signed.

Brother

Signed and spreading the word.

Its going slow because we may get dedicated servers, we don't know for sure.

Zephon

Signed and spreading the word.

yaji

73 Total Signatures

Come on guys, few more signs and we gona make it!

GrimyGhost

hudsoniscool

what are the chances of getting dedicated servers for 360 version. i know theyr hard to come for consoles but i really love them. some of my favorite games had them(Gears,rainbow six)

out-at-night-mostly

Spreading the luv for great mass appealed righteousness. Signed.

Inferno

|ES|REDRUM|LDR|

|ES|REDRUM|LDR|

All this talk on the forums about game features and species characteristics is really pointless if you're gonna be stuck in small p2p lagfests.

You will never have as good of a gaming experience with P2P compared to dedicated servers!

Don't just assume that dedicated servers will be available.  The CoD PC Community assumed they would get dedis and tools for MW2 and look what happened to them. 

Now theres a PC boycott and the PC community is totally outraged.

I'm not sure how many old school AvP Original and AvPGE players are still around,  my clan was created in March 2001 as an AvPGE clan. We picked up AvP2 when the demo launched after E3 Nov 2001 and we still play both games to this day.  We have 27 active members waiting to buy AvP3 and we are planning on being a major presence in the AvP3 communiy.

There are alot of dedicated people like us who have been waiting for a really long time for AvP3 and having dedicated servers and tools is critical for clans and communities to support the game and give it long life.   The AvP franchise is near and dear to our hearts and we don't want to see it dumbed down and turned into a closed content disposable arcade shooter  like IW is doing with IWnet.

SIGN THE PETITION:

http://www.petitiononline.com/dediavp3/petition.html

randy4321

I have a big question. Why are you guys signing a petition if we dont even know whether they have dedicated servers and mod tools planned for "Aliens vs predator"?? There probably laughing at the fact that theres a petition for something they already did. "IF they did it"

MadassAlex

The implications they've made are enough.

Those are:

- Refusing to give a "yes" or "no" answer concerning the existence of dedicated servers.
- Telling us that one element of using Steam with AvP3 is advanced matchmaking tools.

At the very least, then, we're getting matchmaking. That doesn't bode well.

Brother

Quote from: randy4321 on Nov 05, 2009, 12:02:57 AM
I have a big question. Why are you guys signing a petition if we dont even know whether they have dedicated servers and mod tools planned for "Aliens vs predator"?? There probably laughing at the fact that theres a petition for something they already did. "IF they did it"
Because of the IF

randy4321

Quote from: MadassAlex on Nov 05, 2009, 12:05:26 AM
The implications they've made are enough.

Those are:

- Refusing to give a "yes" or "no" answer concerning the existence of dedicated servers.
- Telling us that one element of using Steam with AvP3 is advanced matchmaking tools.

At the very least, then, we're getting matchmaking. That doesn't bode well.
We "MAY" get matchmaking but it kind of doesnt make sense to petition on something that hasn't been announced already if it was planned. I dont know thats just me, to me its weird and pointless. Im just going to wait patiently to if they'll announce it or not, if not i'll sign it.

Tomar

Signed.

In this petition I as a PC player will definitly have the advantages ;), ... however I first expect the game to be balanced with fairness and competitivness in mind so thats what they should concentrate on (yep, Rebellion look at the Predator, please!).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed