!!!SPOILERS - Predators script by Mike Finch & Alex Litvak - SPOILERS!!!

Started by Stringer_Pred, Nov 11, 2009, 10:46:08 AM

Author
!!!SPOILERS - Predators script by Mike Finch & Alex Litvak - SPOILERS!!! (Read 209,327 times)

Royce

I'm thinking it wouldn't matter how the script turned out, too many hardcore fans would find a way too be unhappy.

szuran

@sylizar

"Writers are so incompetant they put question marks at the end of facts and opinions???!?"

Read my post again.

"I don't know what to say. Maybe...

(...)?"

Those are propositions of the proper statement that would sum up all my disgust towards the script. So, who's more incompetent now - writer or reader?:)

Sylizar

It'd still make more sense without the question marks.

szuran

Yeah, but it won't make the script better.:)

TrikSta

I'm really worried about how this movie is going to turn out.

Sylizar

I suppose, I guess you'll just have to trust that the re-writes changed some of thestuff you didn't like.

ShadowStalker

Man this has grown insanely long o_O lol my eyes hurt trying to read all of this

Doomofman

Quote from: Sylizar on Feb 27, 2010, 06:27:45 PM
I suppose, I guess you'll just have to trust that the re-writes changed some of thestuff you didn't like.

It's not like it's been rewritten by someone else... Any rewrites will have been done by either the 2 hacks that did the new draft or by Rodriguez himself... None of whom can write a decent script

jn015

Must. Not. Download.  ::)
...download. ;D

Purebreedalien

It's an old draft anyway, hopefully it has been altered now. :)

Royce

Quote from: Doomofman on Feb 28, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

It's not like it's been rewritten by someone else... Any rewrites will have been done by either the 2 hacks that did the new draft or by Rodriguez himself... None of whom can write a decent script

You really dislike the Predators script, eh

Doomofman

Quote from: Royce on Mar 04, 2010, 07:36:33 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Feb 28, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

You really dislike the Predators script, eh

I like the story... I like the premise... I don't like the writers and the way they've written the script...

MYSTICJIN

MYSTICJIN

i just finished whole script and i must say not as bad as i imagined but  i dislike the alternate ending only because it conflicts with a comic storie i am working on that would introduce a new character. it would be a 4 part minisieris with an open ending leaveing a great character for comic stories and i dont like dutch being the leader of predators, mybe a predator and in thier crew but not the leader.

Federick Gonsa

I did not like the script very much, but I hated both endings. I hated them so much. I also wonder what was with Isabelle's last line, "I might have a few..."

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: szuran on Feb 27, 2010, 06:20:29 AM
@sylizar

"Writers are so incompetant they put question marks at the end of facts and opinions???!?"

Read my post again.

"I don't know what to say. Maybe...

(...)?"

Those are propositions of the proper statement that would sum up all my disgust towards the script. So, who's more incompetent now - writer or reader?:)

It's still the writer...you.

What you're assuming you're doing is using a TAG QUESTION.

A tag question is a device used to turn a statement into a question. It nearly always consists of a pronoun, a helping verb, and sometimes the word not. Although it begins as a statement, the tag question prevails when it comes to the end-mark: use a question mark. Notice that when the statement is positive, the tag question is expressed in the negative; when the statement is negative, the tag question is positive. (There are a few exceptions to this, frequently expressing an element of surprise or sarcasm: "So you've made your first million, have you?" "Oh, that's your plan, is it?")

This is obviously not the case with your sentence structure.

If you're going to try to appear smart...at least do it well. ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed