The Alien Dialogue Thread - You can only reply using quotes from the films!

Started by Vasquez, J, Sep 26, 2010, 08:53:25 AM

Author
The Alien Dialogue Thread - You can only reply using quotes from the films! (Read 274,413 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Voodoo Magic

HuDaFuK

"What's the big deal, man? F*ckin' waste of ammo!"

The Old One

The Old One

Like fog on little cat feet.

Huggs

It turned on em'

TheSailingRabbit

Huggs

State of the bad@$$ art.

The Old One

The Old One

My beautiful bestiary.

Huggs

Huggs

Magnificent

The Old One

The Old One

You're going out there to destroy them, right? Not to study. Not to bring back. But to wipe them out.

Huggs

We'll see.

The Old One

The Old One

Because they won't kill it. They might kill you just for having seen it but they're not gonna kill it. When they first heard about this thing, it was "crew expendable". The next time they sent in the marines - they were expendable too. What makes you think they're gonna care about a bunch of lifers who found God at the ass-end of space? You really think they're gonna let you interfere with their plans for this thing? They think we're crud. And they don't give a f**k- about one friend of yours that's died! Not one.

Huggs

Well that's a switch.

HuDaFuK

You're all gonna die. Only question is when. This... is as good a place as any to take your first steps to heaven. Only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet? Or on your f*ckin' knees, begging. I ain't much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothing! So I say f**k THAT THING! LET'S FIGHT IT!

Kailem

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed