Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 450,233 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 12, 2013, 07:24:38 AM
Dragons can perform under levels of intoxication that would kill most men.

Goddamned, the man is spot on.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Omegazilla on Aug 12, 2013, 07:22:27 AM
Being able to correctly embed videos and images, I don't think too much.

he has them prepared in notepad with the codes all set up and everything, he might be drunk but he aint stupid.

Terx2

Terx2

I'm a deep thinker.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Rong on Aug 12, 2013, 08:12:20 AM
Quote from: Omegazilla on Aug 12, 2013, 07:22:27 AM
Being able to correctly embed videos and images, I don't think too much.

he has them prepared in notepad with the codes all set up and everything, he might be drunk but he aint stupid.
People.;.....

:D

... p[eople are always a problem, a question, of motivation...

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Omegazilla on Aug 12, 2013, 06:32:25 AM
Is there any specific reason for that?

Facebook is an instrument, not an entity. The people using it are frequently stupid, but it by itself does nothing. Given its popularity I find it very useful, due to its constant supply of rare behind the scenes stuff... even managed to interview a special effects man through it! And I am in contact with several others, too.

The thing I do find annoying about the site itself is that when you have a page it constantly notifies you that you could boost it... with $$$.
Bold says it all for me, thank you. FB is, sadly, the only way to keep up with many people that are far away or never able to meet in real life. I completely agree with the advertising campaign being annoying. I only activate the account when I take my yearly trip to Alaska for Fur Rondy events.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

One time it was the summer of 2009 and I was learning about leadership on CFB Borden, when we had to go out and live in the bush for a full week.

One night, close to midnight we were patrolling in the bush as a squad, looking for an item. Then we heard on the radio that a girl was just attacked by a bear, people got to the girl but the bear ran off and it wasn't far from our position. This was a moment when I shined, because pretty much most the squad was shitting their pants, but I remained calm in appearance as I thought of the words "Stay frosty". With the help of a little morale from me we backtracked in an organized fashion and returned to our main camp.

At camp my squad was loosing their cool even more when we all saw a girl covered in blood being rushed out in the back of a truck to a hospital. A few of them were loosing their minds like Hudson, afraid that the bear was going to get them. Our bathroom was outside camp and they were too afraid to go so I got my flashlight from my tent and offered to take a bathroom party over to the portable potties while I stood on guard with my flashlight. Then we returned to camp. Then there was concern about how our tents were at the edge of camp and people were loosing their shit because they were afraid the bear would come during their sleep. But then I reassured them when they were in doubt that they were all going to be fine, to trust me. There was a sentry schedule organized and if I remember correctly I volunteered.

Everyone made it through the night with some sleep.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I love strawberries and raspberries way to much for my own good.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I sometimes forget where I park my car.   ;D

Lie

Lie

I worry about things as if I'm using it to pass the time, I know time will sort it out but yet I keep thinking on it like it's some problem I need to solve.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

When I was in 6th grade, they told me that I read at a 12th grade level.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Predator Queen on Aug 13, 2013, 06:14:59 AM

They're not bad, but blueberries are where it's at. Delicious blueberries. They even cure hangovers!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I drink nothing but water.

In my childhood I drank nothing but apple juice, then I stopped before I went into high school.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Aug 15, 2013, 08:25:59 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Aug 13, 2013, 06:14:59 AM

They're not bad, but blueberries are where it's at. Delicious blueberries. They even cure hangovers!

Blackberries or cloudberries are my favorites. Yummy. ;D

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Blackberries grow ALL. OVER. My street. I just have to walk to the back of the garden or down to the bus stop and I'll have more than I can eat, when they're in-fruit.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

One time during my Junior, I had to ride the short bus home during minimum days during finals week. As soon as I got off the bus in front of my house, my dad made fun of me; saying it was the 'special people' bus. XD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed