NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,274,342 times)

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Just came across the blood stained Feral at Target and had to snag it! Really cool packaging!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

The Elder has entered the Temple!

Corporal Hicks

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I never found the bloody Feral Predator, unfortunately, so maybe I can get this instead!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jun 05, 2024, 07:12:28 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 05, 2024, 04:20:04 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/C71wZl3sLom/?igsh=MXhlcmlobGI3aG0yNQ==

Booooo
They are kind of milking this sculpt like they did in the past unfortunately, but getting any predator merchandise is a plus at this point.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Jun 05, 2024, 10:08:39 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Jun 05, 2024, 07:12:28 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 05, 2024, 04:20:04 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/C71wZl3sLom/?igsh=MXhlcmlobGI3aG0yNQ==

Booooo
They are kind of milking this sculpt like they did in the past unfortunately, but getting any predator merchandise is a plus at this point.
It's really about getting their money's worth out of the sculpt. Sound business practice.

SiL

SiL

It's not like the thing looked massively different throughout the film. Feels like they're doing some fairly sensible variations based on what we see in the movie.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Some more fun shots I made. The top one is a comic sketch version which I thought was interesting.

happypred

happypred

Neca kinda be milking Feral like they milked Wolf back in the day

Nightmare Asylum

I've never even seen the base Feral in person anywhere, let alone the variants. Would like to get one for my shelf at some point.

David X

David X

Are there any good places to buy premade dioramas or good tutorials for dioramas for Neca Predator figures? I pre-ordered the Throne from Neca so I'm looking to get a diorama in place to set it up in and hopefully, the trophy wall if it gets re-released.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

The Elder on the forest diorama I made. 👍

Also I made what I think is a better Edit of the Elder in the Temple after defeating aliens. I added a dead alien, you can make out the tail at the bottom of the photo and acid blood and smoke from burning stone. I also covered the joints. Let me know your thoughts!
Final edited version:

Also Predator jungle Temple photo:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed