Stasis Interrupted DLC Easter Egg [Spoilers]

Started by ikarop, Jul 28, 2013, 02:42:38 AM

Author
Stasis Interrupted DLC Easter Egg [Spoilers] (Read 3,055 times)

Xenomrph

Perhaps it's a multi-layered reference :D

Arterial Spray

And so one of the many questions generated by ACM graduates into a beutiful mystery.

Will we ever find the answer?

Hype_dragon1

Nice find man I actually quite liked the Easter eggs in the game some were really cool like to room full of "Easter eggs"

Moosh89

Quote from: SM on Jul 29, 2013, 02:40:01 AM
Quote from: ikarop on Jul 28, 2013, 03:24:33 AM
Moosh89 just PMd me about the easter egg too. Apparently she's been teasing people ever since she found it and kept her Youtube upload of it private for all these days :P.

Props to her for having found it days ago! You can see how to find it in her video too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkYd-znAfN4#ws

Oh right.  I started to watch Mooshs vid but got bored after she was continually shooting it and nothing happening and turned it off before the little message popped up.

Hahaha! Funny story about that. I triggered it once before the video but I had no idea what I did to do it, so I had to run through everything I did prior. After I triggered it the second time for the video, I was telling Nick I still had no idea how the f*** I did it when he told me the egg had like 1,000 points of damage, so you have to shoot it for a long time haha

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed