Mortal Kombat X (2015)

Started by RazorSlash, May 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat X (2015) (Read 181,245 times)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jul 08, 2014, 09:45:00 PM
I did see some people on TRMK and Gamefaqs that feel like that the game looks too dark and MK needs to have some light heartred tone to it.
Yeah, I actually agree with that. Yes, MK is about gore, but to me it has also always been about it's sense of humor, too.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

If the story in MK9 wasn't "too dark" for these people, I don't what is.

Magegg

Magegg

If they have ovaries exploding in Cassie's X-Ray, I will say this game has real REAL balls.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Well, it had balls, if that's the case. ;D

Magegg

Magegg

You know what I'm talking about. In the Western world, destroying a male's genitals is one thing. Destroying a female's genitals is something extremely different...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah, I know. I saw certain SJW's get all riled up when Hannibal went there, and compared it to "rape for shock value." ::)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I like the dark tone. Take me back to my MK: Deadly Alliance days.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I like a dark tone too, but I do like some humor thrown into it. Deadly Alliance was one of the darkest MK games, but some of the fatalities were pretty silly.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The worst being Quan Chi's fatality in that game.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Ugh...Goddamn giraffe fatality.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Ed Boon said that that fatality was never meant to be in the game. They were running out of time and they had no choice to keep in it. I wonder what will be shown off at this Friday? I guess it will likely be Raiden and Shinnok.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Something that has to do with the number 3, that's for sure.

RazorSlash

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

BO RAI CHO!

Vepariga

Vepariga

:laugh: freakin bo rai cho haha.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed