Wolf survives Predalien tail?

Started by Anonymous684, Sep 06, 2007, 06:37:03 AM

Author
Wolf survives Predalien tail? (Read 5,424 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Look at this pic. Is that blood?

Its brighter then his nody color and it looks like its lost its color a bit, maybe patched up?

What you guyes think?

Mike’s Monsters

I dont think that is blood, because if you look at the air vent thingy next to him. It has the same shade of green on it. Same with his dreads, and his mask.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Mikey on Sep 06, 2007, 06:38:13 AM
I dont think that is blood, because if you look at the air vent thingy next to him. It has the same shade of green on it. Same with his dreads, and his mask.

Na i think the vent is alien blood from the whip, and the green on the chest is brighter then the rest!

celtic_predator

u know maybe ur right thats what i think too but isnt this a huge spoiler

Porkus Maximus

It does look like pred blood but I doubt it's from the fight with the predalien since he loses his whip in that fight and we assume he will also lose his mask.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Sep 06, 2007, 06:50:47 AM
It does look like pred blood but I doubt it's from the fight with the predalien since he loses his whip in that fight and we assume he will also lose his mask.

You guys this is what i think, when he loses his mask it's knocked off. then the whip is gone. He fights Predalien and either kills it or it flee's. Predator puts his mask on. Then a alien pop's out of no where. The wolf picks up his whip that was thrown, and cuts the alien in half.

Cause i doubt they showed the ending battle in the trailer.

Daweism

Daweism

I think this is what it seems...

Brolly10

Brolly10

Quote from: ElitePredator on Sep 06, 2007, 06:54:28 AM

You guys this is what i think, when he loses his mask it's knocked off. then the whip is gone. He fights Predalien and either kills it or it flee's. Predator puts his mask on. Then a alien pop's out of no where. The wolf picks up his whip that was thrown, and cuts the alien in half.

I doubt that,Wolf would have a big hole in his chest,so I doubt he could move around like nothing happen even if he use his medic kit and the predalien fight is probably the last fight in the film.

And the directors said that wolf will use his medic kit,so that's probably an injury he got from  fighting an alien or aliens.

Gill Predator

Quote from: Brolly10 on Sep 06, 2007, 12:23:42 PM
Quote from: ElitePredator on Sep 06, 2007, 06:54:28 AM

I doubt that,Wolf would have a big hole in his chest,so I doubt he could move around like nothing happen even if he use his medic kit and the predalien fight is probably the last fight in the film.

And the directors said that wolf will use his medic kit,so that's probably an injury he got from  fighting an alien or aliens.
the power of medic kit is big

Ficodemus

Ficodemus

I have been thinking it's pred blood ever since I saw the trailer first time. But I also believe it isn't because of predaliens tail impaling Wolf's chest. I think that alien who was killed with whip, managed to slash Wolf with tail. Or it jumped on wolf and he threw it away but it managed to scratch him. Or something like that.

azerty

azerty

Perfectly possible if you ask me. I think the end fight will take place in the power plant

avpmad!

avpmad!

i think it looks like a trophy, from an alien he must have killed before

Horhey

Horhey

The Predalien stabs Wolf through the ribs and if you pause the trailer, the wound doesnt look severe enough to kill him. The Predalien is obviously gonna die though.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Do you think the PredAlien is killed from the wristblades through its head?

Ficodemus

Ficodemus

Well it probbly doesn't die. Wolf thinks "I got you now", but it doesn't die and Wolf is like "WTF?". Same impression that scar had in avp when queen broke through ice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed