Pokemon

Started by ChAoS, Sep 12, 2007, 01:58:57 AM

Author
Pokemon (Read 78,278 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

But Fennekin looks so f**king bad. It's just another Fox...why the hell do we need another Fox? We have Vulpix...just make Vulpix the starter!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

It's a Fire Fox that's why. >:(

Seriously though, I honestly like the way it looks, plus the fact that it's a fire type which I almost always choose. 8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Lol, fire types only died out for me after Cyndaquil. Can't beat Gen I and II.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I do not have a 3DS, but I would not mind owning this at all.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 09, 2013, 12:58:13 AM

Damn STRAIGHT!!!

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 09, 2013, 12:52:31 AM

Seriously though, I honestly like the way it looks, plus the fact that it's a fire type which I almost always choose. 8)

It's not just any fox, it's a Fennec Fox, which is by far cuter than a normal fox.

How could you possibly hate a face like that?

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 09, 2013, 12:58:13 AM

I don't have any of the nostalgia for gen I or II, so maybe that's why I always seem to be more open to newer designs. I started with Gen IV, but have played all of the generations except for the Gen III games, in some way.

That being said, f**king everything is better than Tepig or Chimchar when it comes to fire starters. Just.. Hell....

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Spoiler
[close]

Not sure if legit...pls be. :'(

Quote from: KNIGHT on Jan 09, 2013, 01:11:01 AM

It's not just any fox, it's a Fennec Fox, which is by far cuter than a normal fox.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/005/cache/fennec-fox_523_600x450.jpg

^ That.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That pic with the final evolved forms...omg, so f**king awesome...please let that be the real thing, it has to be. But the art style doesn't look anything like what we've seen, so I'm having doubts.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 09, 2013, 01:34:17 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Not sure if legit...pls be. :'(

Quote from: KNIGHT on Jan 09, 2013, 01:11:01 AM

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/005/cache/fennec-fox_523_600x450.jpg

^ That.

Dude...nawice..

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

New Legendaries apparently have names now.

And.. well, they're different than the usual Legendary Names, at least IMO.

Y, the red bird legendary, is Yveltal.
X, the stag legendary, is Xerneas.

I like the names. They at least sound legendary, like creatures out of an actual mythology.

Snowdog

Snowdog

EV training my team as we speak ;D Gonna transfer them to Pokemon Y ^^ Also froakie is gonna be my starter ^^ Like the Y legandary the most ^^ So Y is gonna be my game.

Effectz

Effectz

They're still making these games?Damn.Last one I played was Pokemon Blue in 1998.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Effectz on Jan 09, 2013, 08:55:10 PM
They're still making these games?Damn.Last one I played was Pokemon Blue in 1998.
Still one of the best ones too.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Wow, they made Gen 6 this soon. I did not expect them to go to this generation for another year, but oh well.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Official Artwork for the new Legendaries has been revealed, though still in fairly low quality.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Y is really really cool ^^ Maybe a dark/flying type. Or dark/fire with levitate ?? We'll have to wait i guess :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed