Pokemon

Started by ChAoS, Sep 12, 2007, 01:58:57 AM

Author
Pokemon (Read 78,322 times)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

The option already exists. Just use a repel if it bothers you so much.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I never used Repel and I will never will! Why should I pay for something that should be an option?  :laugh:

BTW about the "big" version of Pokemon - I remember now that Nintendo already stated their position about this. They will never release a Pokemon game from the Main series on PC, 360 or PS3 because they want to keep the original concept of POCKET monsters. So the main series will always stay on the handheld consoles (sadly).

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 22, 2013, 07:37:32 PM
I never used Repel and I will never will! Why should I pay for something that should be an option?  :laugh:

It is an option. A cheap option, that's already in the game.

If you don't want to use them fine, but why complain about the lack of what's already there?

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

So, two new possible Pokemon. It's yet to be confirmed if this is real or fake, though.

But that Bird Pokemon.. Oh God I hope it's real.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: KNIGHT on Feb 02, 2013, 08:23:41 AM
So, two new possible Pokemon. It's yet to be confirmed if this is real or fake, though.

http://i.imgur.com/TzlAzY0.png

The bird is awesome!!! ;D but the pink thingy is really really bad :P

Someone on deviantart drew some final evolutions of the starter pokemon which look really cool.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: KNIGHT on Feb 02, 2013, 08:23:41 AM

http://i.imgur.com/TzlAzY0.png
What's wrong with the bird? Like Snowdog said that pink thing is what looks stupid.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Why would I say "God I hope it's real" if I thought it looked stupid? I think it's amazing, and want it to be real.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Oh wow. Fail on my part. I don't know how but somehow I read it as you hating the bird. My bad man.  :-[

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Understandable, rereading it I can easily see how someone could draw that conclusion.  :laugh:

But really, that bird may be the best looking Bird Pokemon I've seen, if it's actually real.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I'm not sure if I would say the best but it does look f**king awesome. I hope it's real because I would really want to see its evolved forms.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Well, according to Serebii, one of the leading Pokemon news sources, they're faked.

I kinda wanna keep hoping that maybe they're real, but Serebii usually know what they're talking about in matters like this. Which is kind of disappointing in this case.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Well damn.

Snowdog

Snowdog

O god!! It's horrible :'(
Got this from Serebii so it's most likely legit. If this is the normal evolution of Eevee, it really sucks.
Was hoping for a more grown up Eevee for his normal type evolution.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Snowdog on Feb 12, 2013, 03:23:24 PM
Got this from Serebii so it's most likely legit. If this is the normal evolution of Eevee, it really sucks.

GAH!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Snowdog on Feb 12, 2013, 03:23:24 PM

What have they done. ...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed