Grown human that had never seen Aliens.

Started by Kimarhi, Jul 23, 2020, 01:38:22 AM

Author
Grown human that had never seen Aliens. (Read 6,051 times)

Kimarhi

Gave her first time reaction to the film on youtube.

Reminds me of the good old days when Aliens was the masterwork of the limited fiction I had seen.

SM

There is little on Youtube that is worse than reaction videos.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I must be a bottom feeder then, because I love watching reactions to movies, games, and comedy specials....I suppose because it lets you know what you like that other people like, what you think that other people think, and what kind of crazy random ass thought that a person had that you didn't.......that actually kind of makes sense.

I also think it is interesting when people DON'T like what you do so you can see their perspective on that as well. 

I think this is because I still would like to write creatively one day, if I wasn't such a lazy ass, and all ideas are good ideas when you are vomiting on  a page. 

SM

I immediately mark any that pop up as 'Not Interested' such is my disdain.

And yes; yes you are.

Kimarhi

Oh SM.  You know me so well.   ;)

SM

I like videos where people discuss things or analyse them.  Don't care for reviews generally and especially don't care to watch people watching something.

Unless it's Gogglebox which - if well cast - is one of the best executed dumbest ideas ever.

Kimarhi

what the hell is gogglebox?

SM

It's a TV show with ordinary punters watching different shows TV and talking about it while they watch.

When I first heard about it I thought 'have we come to this?'.  But then a saw a little bit of the Australian version and some of the people are very funny.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Jul 23, 2020, 01:49:56 AM

Which reminds me: CinemaSins finally did Alien 3 earlier this month.  It is incumbent upon you to watch it.

Samhain13

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 23, 2020, 04:01:14 AM

Which reminds me: CinemaSins finally did Alien 3 earlier this month.  It is incumbent upon you to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM5qw9a2VuE

Was it of the superior AC version though?

Elmazalman

A lot of the reaction videos are fake. The seemingly genuine examples, feature younger children watching horror films - always good for a laugh.

Xenomrph

CinemaSins is awful, don't promote them.

Local Trouble

But did you watch it though?

Dachande

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 23, 2020, 11:53:40 AM

CinemaSins is awful, don't promote them.

They're fine entertainment if you don't take what they say to seriously. Much like the CinemaWins channel too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed