Alien: Romulus director had an extensive call with James Cameron

Started by Nightmare Asylum, May 20, 2024, 01:25:16 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus director had an extensive call with James Cameron (Read 7,861 times)

Local Trouble

BigDaddyJohn

BlueMarsalis79

Oh he's not escaping scrutiny, don't you worry.

Local Trouble

BlueMarsalis79

The Cruentus

Gif doesn''t show the best part, the bloodied face   :laugh:

GrimmVision

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on May 29, 2024, 01:45:55 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on May 29, 2024, 08:37:14 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on May 29, 2024, 01:18:40 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on May 26, 2024, 04:27:28 PMI just saw Cailee Spaeny in Civil War.  She's 25, but she looks like she's about half that.

She's got a nice dump truck tho. 

I can't deny that.

Let me get this straight, Cailee looks like a twelve year old but has a nice ass? Wtf guys

I knew how old she was.  She has a slightly youthful face, but its her height that makes her look younger imo.  She is a vertically challenged oompa loompa, and when God squished her down he blessed her with DONKEY. 

These are the age group that actively hit on me now(that is the spaeny age group), so I don't think about it really. 

Eric sanders

Im waiting for a New trailer of  alien Romulus  tell me when it release by June or july before August because this alien franchise will continued and more alien sequel on the way just cast me and female actress for the next alien movie sequel like do this next sci-fi movie that i call mars force for 20th century studio and please have lucasflim for rey skywalker movie just call Star wars a New beginning  ask kathleen Kennedy for the Star wars movie

BigDaddyJohn

Punctuation went out of the window here.

Nightmare Asylum

Mr.M

So, when we getting a trailer? Beetlejuice already got a full trailer and it comes out in Sept.

What's Fox and Fede up to?

Nightmare Asylum

Some time in June, presumably.

GrimmVision

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 30, 2024, 05:21:02 PMSome time in June, presumably.

Well, then happy Pride month to me! 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed