Alien: Romulus - Fandango Summer Movie Preview Production Still

Started by Mike’s Monsters, May 21, 2024, 02:09:47 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus - Fandango Summer Movie Preview Production Still (Read 9,269 times)

GrimmVision

GrimmVision

I'm curious to know how long it takes a Queen to fully mature? I assume longer than 24 hrs. with Ripley's gestation time being, what, a week in Alien3?

How many weeks between the fall of Hadley's Hope and Ripley and co. showing up again?

The Alien Soldiers wouldn't want to start collecting too early or else they risk everyone who'd been captured attempting escape (or at least just being lousy guests - "Help, help, help me!!" for days on end).

:-X

Ahem, or if she wasn't ready for a couple weeks yet, there's risk of the human hosts dying of dehydration or starvation while cocooned.

You think they'd want the Queen at Egg-producing capacity before they start making real moves to build numbers.

Sabres21768

I'm sorry...is this a ROMULUS thread or not?

There are plenty of other threads available for this discussion.

GrimmVision

It's a discussion pertaining to the possibility of whether or not we see Egg-morphing on Renaissance station vs. a Queen hidden somewhere with its depths. Which began with comments of the Hive material after a set photo of the hive was released thus informing this conversation.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: GrimmVision on May 28, 2024, 02:21:58 AMhttps://i.makeagif.com/media/3-05-2019/6pTbb9.gif
It's a discussion pertaining to the possibility of whether or not we see Egg-morphing on Renaissance station vs. a Queen hidden somewhere with its depths. Which began with comments of the Hive material after a set photo of the hive was released thus informing this conversation.
I'm not your daddy, but if I was...

And this is NOT that discussion. It has devolved into how and when the Hadley's Hope colony became overrun.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 28, 2024, 01:53:44 AMI'm sorry...is this a ROMULUS thread or not?

Romulus could shed more light on what happened off-screen in Aliens.  It became a tangent, but it started out relevant.

SiL

If there is egg morphing, will it look like bird droppings again, or black garbage bags?

Local Trouble

Expect the worst.  I know I do.

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 28, 2024, 04:53:59 AMExpect the worst.  I know I do.
I don't know which that is in this case.

Local Trouble

I eagerly await your full report of it on opening day.

Feeds On Minds

Egg morphing just complicates the life cycle; horror movies never benefit from over-complication.
Egg - facehugger - drone/queen - more eggs. Simple and effective.
This series already has enough going on.

SiL

I don't think two things is over complicated.

No queen? Egg morph.
Queen? Lay eggs.

BigDaddyJohn

I think this movie won't feature any queen.

SiL

Spoiler
Feels like the kind of thing that would be mentioned in the leaks.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed