Future Marvel Alien Omnibuses?

Started by GrimmVision, Jun 15, 2024, 06:04:56 PM

Author
Future Marvel Alien Omnibuses? (Read 248 times)

GrimmVision

GrimmVision

Heyo, I just recently collected all four omnibuses of Marvel's Aliens: The Original Years, brand new and in their shrink wrap.

I bought Volumes 1, 3, and 4 on eBay for much cheaper than their original market prices. BUT Omnibus 2, because it's so rare now, was much more expensive than its original market price and it basically cancelled the deals I got on the other three :-X

Is it safe to assume the Alien comics currently coming out from Marvel will eventually be collected in the future within more omnibuses or should I just start collecting the individual paperback stories right now?

These are the cover variants I got as well:

Vol. 1

There's no way I was gonna have the plagiarized Tristan Jones cover in my collection, so I got this one.

Vol. 2

The listing I found for this cover variant was surprisingly MUCH cheaper than other listings for the original cover variant.

Vol. 3

Vol. 4

I adore all of the artwork from Dead Orbit.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: GrimmVision on Jun 15, 2024, 06:04:56 PMIs it safe to assume the Alien comics currently coming out from Marvel will eventually be collected in the future within more omnibuses or should I just start collecting the individual paperback stories right now?

I'm sure they'll end up in some bigger collections at some point, but it's hard to guess the when. I've just been getting the individual trades as they've come out.

Darwinsgirl

I just looked on the sold listing on EBay. The price on volume 2 has jumped incredibly. Almost $400 now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed