Wonder what the predator willl say in this

Started by nukem11, Nov 04, 2007, 08:43:32 PM

Author
Wonder what the predator willl say in this (Read 1,775 times)

nukem11

Wonder what the predator willl say in tjis using his Audio Analyser . When he reaches the pred alien he might say something like "f**k you" like that guy says. I know this is gonna be a funny thread.

chandoog

All your base are belong to us

Dusk

"Mommy!" When he faces the Predalien.  ;D

pred_alien

"holy shit" when he sees the predalien for the first time

TheAncientEnemy

"You are not in direct correlation with the canon already established for your species. I know because I post on the internet."

Master

Great one ;D

Alienseseses

You know, he can say it without a mechanical playback. He can use his mouth, like in P1 and P2.

botmetro

thats so gay when they talk

TheUrbanPredator

"Take it, Keep it" - Elder Predator, Predator 2, 1990.

TheAncientEnemy

"Twist it. Turn it. Bop it."

Axlotl

TheAncientEnemy

Huol

Chet: Who are you?

Wolf: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.

Chet: Well I can see that.

Wolf: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

Chet: Oh. Right.

Wolf: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona... Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition!

Alienseseses

Quote from: Huol on Nov 04, 2007, 10:11:30 PM
Chet: Who are you?

Wolf: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.

Chet: Well I can see that.

Wolf: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

Chet: Oh. Right.

Wolf: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona... Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition!

Wolf: And you may call me Volf.

Huol

*Wolf carves a W into the hive wall*

Wolf: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

*giggles*
Wolf: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Wolf.

Chet: Are you like a crazy person?

Wolf: I am quite sure they will say so. But, to whom am I speaking with?

Chet: I'm Chet

Wolf:Chet? Chet... Of course you are.

Chet: What does that mean?

Wolf: It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences.

*plasma blast*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed