Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 770,721 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I love me the details of the Saw and Railgun, going to be using these bastards in Single Player so much. Multi-player I'll stick with the trusty DMR and Assault Rifle.

And thank goodness that the covenant we have seen are indeed a rogue faction.

Nightlord

Nightlord

I can tell I'm going to love the sticky detonater, seems like the perfect troll gun.
The rail gun looks pretty sweet too.
I'm glad they made the AR more accurate as well, hopefully I can actually start using it again, but the amount of rifles has me worried.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Just wait for the Promethean and Covenant weapons video, hopefully we get to see some new weaponry from both sides, because so far I already have my faves for the covenant, but the Prometheans...I want to see something that will make me WANT to use it, like the Promethean shotgun, that baby just looks nice.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 09, 2012, 02:30:38 AM
Despite it being a Halo 3 expansion, I look at it as more of a Halo 2 companion piece, given its place in the timeline.

It was overpriced at launch. It definitely wasn't worth $69.99.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 10, 2012, 02:38:09 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 09, 2012, 02:30:38 AM
Despite it being a Halo 3 expansion, I look at it as more of a Halo 2 companion piece, given its place in the timeline.

It was overpriced at launch. It definitely wasn't worth $69.99.

I'd pay that much right now if I could.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

For ODST!?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 10, 2012, 02:47:10 AM
For ODST!?

f**k yes. One of my fave games of all time, and it was right up my alley, so much so that I swear it was made for me.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think you're nutty. I wouldn't pay that much for a CoD game, nevermind what is very clearly an expansion to Halo 3.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 10, 2012, 03:13:13 AM
I think you're nutty. I wouldn't pay that much for a CoD game, nevermind what is very clearly an expansion to Halo 3.

Crazy for this game, yes.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I got ODST on release day full price, and I still don't regret it. But then, I literally only buy one game a year, and that's the new Halo game.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I wish I had money where I could order Gamefly, I miss the days when I could rent games and test them out to see if I want to buy them or not.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightlord on Aug 09, 2012, 05:53:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s76uMzaQ120#
Too bad the editing was dubstep-based too... but goddamn those weapons (minus the SAW-- dull as f**k in every way, shooting animation, design, and name... it's seriously named after an existing light machine gun) are looking sexy. Particularly the Rain Gun-- hhhnnnnggg...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

How dare you poke fun at the SAW. Omg, that shit better be made available multiple times during the campaign.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Is it just me, or do the UNSC weapons look a lot more Forerunner this time around?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: KNIGHT on Aug 10, 2012, 04:22:26 PM
Is it just me, or do the UNSC weapons look a lot more Forerunner this time around?
Yep some do, although the UNSC have apparently been studying Forerunner tech and incorporating it into their stuff like the Infinity.

Holy shit it happened  :laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4NXr-TTn6Tc#

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed