Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 770,677 times)

Remonster

Remonster

Is anyone going to be interested in playing some Spartan ops when the game is out?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well, I think Space Sweeper, 'rines, and ShadowPred agreed to be a spartan ops team a long time ago but I don't know if that's still solid?
I think we really should set up solid teams, since we're a month away now

Remonster

Remonster

Well, my gamertag is Philosoraptor57 if anyone wants to add me.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 01, 2012, 02:21:04 AM
Well, I think Space Sweeper, 'rines, and ShadowPred agreed to be a spartan ops team a long time ago but I don't know if that's still solid?

Yeah, I'm down for that.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

The four of us are gonna tear shit up every week guys, oorah

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm not going to bother with the team thing, just to complicate it less.

I work alone.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 01, 2012, 02:34:45 AM
The four of us are gonna tear shit up every week guys, oorah

OO-RAH.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm doing Spartan Ops by myself for the first time each week, but on subsequent playthroughs I'll be doing co-op :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I already forgot who was on my team. But I do remember that I only teamed up with people that would want to do Spartan Ops right away instead of doing it by themselves beforehand.

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 01, 2012, 02:35:12 AM
I'm not going to bother with the team thing, just to complicate it less.

I work alone.
aye more of a one man wolf pack i are yeh?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 01, 2012, 02:21:04 AM

I'd be down...once I get the game that is. Not sure if I'm picking this up at launch yet or not.

Nightlord

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

f**kIN' A.

That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. I love how it can be a tankbuster and it'll require some strategy to take down... it actually looks like a gamechanger. And holy shit, look at the animations on it! When the Spartan climbs in, you can even see each area he steps on shift with his weight.

Spoiler
And dat teagbag.  :laugh:
[close]

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 01, 2012, 04:37:30 PM
f**kIN' A.

That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. I love how it can be a tankbuster and it'll require some strategy to take down... it actually looks like a gamechanger. And holy shit, look at the animations on it! When the Spartan climbs in, you can even see each area he steps on shift with his weight.

Spoiler
And dat teagbag.  :laugh:
[close]
Agreed it's something that will make everyone go Oh Shit when it comes around the corner but it ain't unstoppable, the amount of bitching about it being overpowered, on waypoint has reached maximum whiner levels already.

And some gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2T0ElMXNRk#ws

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed