Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,372,939 times)

ace3g

ace3g

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Speaking of JW merch, my dealer is being kind enough to get me in on a pre-order for a whole box filled with the entire first line of Jurassic World toys 8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: MudButt on Apr 09, 2015, 03:59:10 PM
I just like how he said it isn't control, but a mutual respect, probably from working with them since they were born. However, it also means at any point they can turn. Which I think we might see. Would make for some pretty deep emotional stuff if he had to put a raptor down.

I think they very well could turn, especially a possibility when shit hits the fan.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

I just like how he said it isn't control, but a mutual respect, probably from working with them since they were born. However, it also means at any point they can turn. Which I think we might see. Would make for some pretty deep emotional stuff if he had to put a raptor down.
Yeah I've been thinking that's how it will go down.

frenchfries

frenchfries

that clip also reminded me of idiana jones

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Completely agree. On all points in this post. They're going out there way to show the Raptors aren't just some trained lapdogs and I like that. It keeps that threat and danger there which I think is quite vital.

Xan21

Xan21

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I really need to visit Hawaii one day.

szkoki

szkoki

i still cant get over the fact that there will be no brachiosaurus

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Can someone kindly tell Joss Whedon to go f**k himself? One clip he isolates from a two-hour movie and he's bitching about sexism. Pfft. The guy is a great writer but he's a whiner.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 11, 2015, 06:57:16 PM
Can someone kindly tell Joss Whedon to go f**k himself? One clip he isolates from a two-hour movie and he's bitching about sexism. Pfft. The guy is a great writer but he's a whiner.

The guy is whining all the time. I do love his work but i kind of really dislike him as a person. Also really low to attack a movie based on a 1 minute clip that doesn't even have anything to do with sexism. Thats the problem with today. All those so called world improvers/fixers.... They whine and label everything not realising that they are part of the problem.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He's a professional white knight. If we're being honest about things.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

... anyways.
Did anyone else see the mobile game they made? Basically Jurassic park builder on crack, it's cool.
If all those dinos are at least mentioned in the game it'll be amazing how much diversity they have. Plus they actually have a utahraptor and a velociraptor, the former looking feathery and the latter looking how it did in the movies.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 11, 2015, 10:43:06 PM
... anyways.
Did anyone else see the mobile game they made? Basically Jurassic park builder on crack, it's cool.
If all those dinos are at least mentioned in the game it'll be amazing how much diversity they have. Plus they actually have a utahraptor and a velociraptor, the former looking feathery and the latter looking how it did in the movies.

I saw some video's on youtube. It looked really good. Is it also on Iphone? Couldnt find it in the appstore :(

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I don't think it's come out everywhere yet, the people playing it on youtube are playing off of the aussie appstore.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed