Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,372,907 times)

really?

not sure why he'd bother, Dan Simmons himself has written scripts for Hyperion and the project even got a director and then it completely stopped moving forward

Gazz

Gazz

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Bradley-Cooper-Talks-About-Writing-Hyperion-Movie-28313.html

QuoteIf you're at work or can't watch the video, here's the gist: Cooper and his writing partner wrote a treatment for the movie on spec (that's Hollywood for "for free") and approached the rights holders for the books. Apparently their treatment was solid, because they got the gig. Now, in an interview with Metro, Cooper has provided a brief update:

"I want to direct. My writing partner and I are adapting The Hyperion Cantos by Dan Simmons, a sci-fi writer. It's a four-book series. It's not that I thought I wanted to do something unreachable: I just love the material and we're having a crack at it. We wrote a 40-page treatment and we'll start working on it in the summer."

awesome, this needs to be a thread!

evolution_rex

evolution_rex

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 06, 2012, 06:40:55 AM
The game didn't have bad gameplay. Take it from someone who actually played and completed it.
I've took it from other who've played it before, who are also big JP fans themselves, and admit that the game play wasn't the greatest.

It's your opinion. My opinion is that it's bad. It may change if I played the game, but for now I'm sticking with my opinion.

Keg

Keg

No offence but that's ridiculous. You cant have an opinion on something if you havnt actually experienced it yourself. Actually i'll rephrase that, you can have an opinion on something you havnt experienced but nobody will value that opinion one iota.

evolution_rex

evolution_rex

Okay then, so all the reviews that are made are just made for no f**king reason? I can't take them into consideration? What the hell are they there for?

Okay, I'll change my phrasing. My opinion is that it looks bad. better?

f**king Christ, people.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The reviews are written by people who have experienced it. Big difference.

Kol

Kol

Quote from: evolution_rex on Jan 06, 2012, 09:17:42 PM
Okay then, so all the reviews that are made are just made for no f**king reason? I can't take them into consideration? What the hell are they there for?

Okay, I'll change my phrasing. My opinion is that it looks bad. better?

f**king Christ, people.

don't let them intimidate you. your friend is right and all the reviews: the gameplay just sucks.
the whole game is just one series of quick-time-events; that's all.
it's not even possible to walk by yourself.

and an actual game w/a gameplay from the 90's, wil be objectively rejected.

but only in gameplay, as i mentioned it in my other post before.
but games like COD are even worse.

evolution_rex

evolution_rex

Why are we even talking about the game, anyway? This thread is about the possible fourth film.

Shasvre

Shasvre

This has pretty much acted as the general Jurassic Park thread since a long time ago.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Someone should erase the 'IV' from the title, then.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It's not a big deal.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

If it misleads people into thinking that this thread is dedicated to the "upcoming" fourth Jurassic Park film, it may not be a big deal but of considerable proportions.

It's not an opinion, it's a preconception, there's a difference, you can't have an opinion on something you haven't experienced.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Some odd mentioning here and there of JP-related material is no biggie as long as we don't lose sight of what the fourth film is really about. And considering there hasn't been any new info on a 4th film lately, other JP-related discussion is no big deal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed