Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,372,986 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Nah, Guy Pearce in make-up.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

ONLY 5.5 MORE HOURS, I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remonster

Remonster

Just got out of the theater a couple minutes ago. I can't believe how much I liked the 3D conversion. As someone that usually despises 3D, I didn't get a headache or find it obnoxious in the slightest. They really used it intelligently.

As for the movie, It's still my long time favorite, and seeing it in Imax was worth every penny. Was holding my breath without realizing it during the first scene with the Tyrannosaur, and everything looked so crisp. The sound was almost the best part. The Tyrannosaur roar was deafening.

Blacklabel

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Lacking in awe...?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

"Sam Neil and Laura Dern play archaeologists.." *facepalm*

The One and Only

The One and Only

I'll always remember the review he gave on one show about Steven Speilberg's Saving Private Ryan Ebert talked about enjoying the director's World War 2 flick, and commented, "How nice it was for Speilberg to direct a real movie, and not another Jurassic Park."

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

oh dear.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Just came back from seeing JP3D again with the family this time. Enjoyed it even more.

Gate

Gate

The 3D made it feel 'larger than life' and in the good way. It was as if you really were there, sometimes. I was immersed.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I never really considered Roger Ebert a reliable reviewer.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

This wasn't a film. It was a f**king experience. I laughed, I cried, I jumped. At the risk of sounding over-zealous, this film has used 3D in the best way I've seen in a really long time (or at least since Dredd 3D). The conversion was absolutely flawless.

Thank you Universal, for re-introducing this timeless gem to moviegoers :')

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

GodDAMMIT all this enthusiasm, and I am getting it later, damn my distributors to Hell.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Alien³

Alien³

Why do I have to wait until AUGUST! >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed