Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,372,978 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

I hope we get to see a movie with the visual quality of avatar and the good script of jurassic park.

then, again, jurassic park 3 didnt had the best story ever. and the only way to make these dinosaurs look real would be to clone them and stick weird stuff to them...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Stick weird stuff to them?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

ROCKET LAUNCHING SHOULDER PADS AND LAZER BEAMS ON THEIR FOREHEADS!!!1eleven1!

Undeadite

Undeadite

That was kind of touched upon with the idea that the dinosaurs were going to be used by the government to carry missiles and weapons to fight terrorism overseas. we're all hoping that idea was scrapped.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I really do hope that that script isn't even being considered.

Undeadite

Undeadite

I would like to go one step further and suggest slapping whoever it was that wrote it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

For some odd reason I want to read that script, or at least a point by point of what else was in the script.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I remember Spielberg (yes, that Spielberg) wanted the dino-soldiers. As for the terrorism idea, that might be something else entirely.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That really sounds like pure f**king genius. (no it doesn't)

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 14, 2010, 03:43:18 PM
Stick weird stuff to them?

you know, sensors n' shit to capturate movements and facial expresions. in a velociraptor: murder face, attack face, hate face, you know, the tiny differences.

the child in me wants to see dinosaurs with huge lazers and missiles. the adult in me wants to see a raptor mutilate the f**k out of a person in camera.

oh wait, thats my inner child too :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I liked the facial expressions to be honest. It brought the dinosaurs to life.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 14, 2010, 07:20:14 AM
Ya, coming from the guy who directed JP 3, I'm not holding my breath.

I think Joe Johnston is a pretty decent director, but seeing how most Dino movies such as Land of the Lost bombed, I doubt people care for another Dinosaur movie.

Requiem28

Requiem28

THIS IS AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!

Is it finally confirmed?

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

JP3 still was decent mindless blockbuster fun with some nice effects. The problem wasn't the direction (which was good) but the script.
Anyway, I hope they pull off JP4 before I die...

Puks

Puks

Quotefacial expresions

Dinosaurs didn't have facial expressions.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed