Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,095,411 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Sinister

It wasn't anything special, but it actually wasn't bad. It was definitely creepy (and very, very morbid) and, while not exactly original, had a very interesting story going for it. It also helped that the main character was likable (his wife, on the other hand, not so much...). There were a few too many jump scares for my taste, but there were a few cool creepy moments as well. If you're into horror, its definitely a film worth checking out.

And I'm not going to lie, a certain scene with a lawnmower kind of made me jump a bit...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Ghostbusters.

Awesome movie.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 21, 2012, 03:23:09 AM
Ghostbusters.

Awesome movie.

Awesome post.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 21, 2012, 02:40:06 AM
Sinister

It wasn't anything special, but it actually wasn't bad. It was definitely creepy (and very, very morbid) and, while not exactly original, had a very interesting story going for it. It also helped that the main character was likable (his wife, on the other hand, not so much...). There were a few too many jump scares for my taste, but there were a few cool creepy moments as well. If you're into horror, its definitely a film worth checking out.

And I'm not going to lie, a certain scene with a lawnmower kind of made me jump a bit...

I loved it. I'm a horror fan and it's my top scary flick of 2012. One of the things it did proper was simple, haunting imagery
Quotelawnmower
for example.
I got a certain creepy Sinister character lurking in my FB cover photo.
Ethan Hawke nailed it as the lead.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

A Nightmare on Elm Street

Nice little classic horror film filmed with some fairly mediocre performances (Englund aside). Now I'm gonna have fun falling asleep!

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Jaws The Revenge plus ad breaks. Haven't seen the others, but it reminds me of Jason takes Manhatten.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Wait, you haven't seen the other Jaws movies, but you're watching Jaws The Revenge?

I think my brain just exploded.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 21, 2012, 08:23:38 AM
Wait, you haven't seen the other Jaws movies, but you're watching Jaws The Revenge?

.                                                                                                                                                                                                          It popped up on the telly.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Watch the first, man. Watch it.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Oct 21, 2012, 08:33:48 AM

It popped up on the telly.
Turn dat shit off and go watch Jaws.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Kay. But I'm sure the pilot is alfred from the Nolan trilogy.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Yeah... poor Michael Caine.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

At least his career picked back up after that string of shitty films.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Stupid me. Made it through the whole film.

Well, one point for Michael Caine.

1/10

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Oct 21, 2012, 08:33:48 AM

.                                                                                                                                                                                                          It popped up on the telly.

Not an excuse. GTFO until you repair the damage done to your brain by watching the original.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed